Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking
Application: Mar 2, 2021
The Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Program focuses on a victim-centered approach to providing transitional housing services that move survivors into permanent housing.
Funds may be used for:
- Transitional housing, including funding for the operating expenses of newly developed or existing transitional housing
- Short-term housing assistance, including rental or utility payment assistance and assistance with related expenses such as payment of security deposits and other costs incidental to relocation to transitional housing
- Voluntary support services for recipients of transitional housing, including counseling, childcare, transportation, and life skills/educational/job training
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- Empower victims to become survivors by focusing on long-term safety and sustainable economic independence
- Increase the response to victims of human trafficking
- Primarily serve underserved populations
Detailed information on program scope, mandatory activities, and Office on Violence Against Women is available in the application instructions.
Applications are being accepted for both new and continuation projects.
Eligible applicants include:
- Units of local government
- Tribal governments and Tribal organizations
- Other organizations, including sexual assault and domestic violence victim service providers, domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions, and other nonprofit, nongovernmental organizations, including community-based and culturally specific organizations, that have a documented history of effective work concerning domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking
Award ceiling: $500,000
Expected number of awards: 75
Project period: 36 months
Estimated total program funding: $37,000,000
Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2, 2021.
Applicants should submit an SF-424 and an SF-LLL in grants.gov by the March 2, 2021 deadline.
Submit the full application, including attachments, in the JustGrants grants management system by the March 16, 2021 deadline.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.