Affordable Care Act Health Center Planning Grants
The purpose of the Health Center Program is to extend comprehensive primary and preventive health services (including mental health, substance abuse and oral health services) and supplemental services to populations currently without access to such services, and to improve their health status. The program includes:
- Community Health Centers, section 330(e);
- Migrant Health Centers, section 330(g);
- Health Care for the Homeless program, section 330(h); and
- Public Housing Primary Care, section 330(i).
The populations served by these programs include:
- medically underserved populations in urban and rural areas;
- migratory and seasonal agricultural workers and their families;
- homeless people, including children and families; and
- residents of publicly subsidized housing.
Public and non-profit private entities, including tribes and tribal organizations, faith-based and community-based organizations. Applicant MAY NOT be a current section 330 funded health center.
Total Funding Available: $10,000,000.00
Number of Awards: 125
Estimated Average size of Awards: $80,000
A link to the application is available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.