Tufts Health Plan Foundation Grants
Application: Apr 2, 2021
Tufts Health Plan Foundation Grants provide funding for collaborative projects designed to address the healthcare needs of older adults through policy and advocacy, or through projects that improve systems and create best practices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Projects should promote healthy living across the life span, with an emphasis on healthy aging.
Examples of projects include:
- Health promotion programs for older adults and residents in public housing
- Elder abuse prevention programs
- Development of community plans that include age-friendly policies and practices
- Home-based well care and disease management services
- Municipal policy shift from punitive to a holistic case management approach to hoarding in older adults
Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations and private, nonprofit colleges and universities are eligible to apply. Applicant organizations must be based in or primarily serve Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and/or Rhode Island.
A maximum amount is not set by the Foundation. Applicants are expected to carefully consider all costs and detail them in their letters of inquiry.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.