Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance (SEDS TG)
The Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance (SEDS-TG) program supports projects that strengthen the internal capacity and infrastructure of tribal governments to increase services provided to children and families. The FOA also emphasizes increasing tribal government's ability to exercise local control and decision-making over their resources.
Eligible applicants include:
- Federally-recognized Indian tribes
- Consortia of Indian Tribes
- Incorporated non-federally recognized Tribes
- Incorporated, nonprofit, multi-purpose, community-based Indian organizations
- Urban Indian centers
- National or regional incorporated nonprofit Native American organizations with Native American community-specific objectives
- Alaska Native villages, as defined in the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act and/or nonprofit village consortia
- Incorporated, nonprofit Alaska Native, multi-purpose, community-based organizations
- Nonprofit Alaska Native Regional Corporations/Associations in Alaska with village-specific projects
- Nonprofit native organizations in Alaska with village-specific projects
- Public and nonprofit private agencies serving Native Hawaiians
- Public and private nonprofit agencies serving native peoples from Guam, American Samoa, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Tribally controlled community colleges, tribally controlled post-secondary vocational institutions, and colleges and universities located in Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands that serve Native Pacific Islanders
- Nonprofit Alaska Native community entities or tribal governing bodies (Indian Reorganization Act or Traditional Councils) as recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
Expected Number of Awards: 11
Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,000,000
Award Ceiling: $375,000
Award Floor: $50,000
A link to the application and full announcement is available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.