Otto Bremer Foundation Grants
The Otto Bremer Foundation provides funding for organizations working to supply people with basic needs and helping them become financially stable and self-reliant.
Past projects have included funding for:
- Community health centers, hospitals, and clinics
- Services to meet the needs of homeless populations
- Domestic abuse services
- Capital campaigns
- Affordable housing for low-income or underserved populations including adults who have disabilities, homeless populations, and seniors
- The provision of mental health services and basic needs
- Health benefits counseling services
- Development of food markets
- Employment services
- Early childhood development services
- Agricultural health and welfare
- HIV services
Please note, there are many other topic areas in which the foundation works. View a list of past grantees.
Grants are made only to organizations whose beneficiaries are residents of Minnesota, North Dakota or Wisconsin, with priority given to communities that have Bremer bank locations. Grants are generally restricted to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and to governmental entities.
There is no set dollar limit on grant requests.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.