Georgia Direct Services Grant
The Georgia Direct Services Support Grant will support existing evidence-based and best practice healthcare services and health promotion programs that address health disparities in Georgia.
Applicants must address one of the following priority areas:
- Health awareness and education, including community awareness through mass media or social marketing, health and wellness education, and health promotion campaigns
- Cultural and linguistic competency among the healthcare workforce
- Healthcare workforce diversity, including recruitment and retention programs
- Collection and dissemination of health disparity data and/or evaluation results
- Delivery, expansion, or replication of evidenced-based clinical and community-based programs that reduce disparities and address access to primary healthcare services
Only existing programs are eligible. New services or programs will not be funded. Applicants must be located in Georgia and target Georgia residents.
Entities eligible to apply include:
- Nonprofit organizations that have a 501(c)(3) status
- Nonprofit hospitals
- Quasi-governmental entities
Up to $50,000.
Links to additional guidance, forms, the online application process, and recordings of applicant webinars are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.