Oklahoma Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grants
The Healthy Kids, Healthy Families initiative will invest in and partner with nonprofit organizations that offer sustainable, measurable programs to reach children and their families in the following areas:
- Nutrition education
- Physical activity
- Disease prevention and management
- Supporting safe environments
In addition to aligning with one or more of the 4 areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501(c)(3) tax status
- The grant must primarily target individuals in Oklahoma
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal
Amounts vary based on the needs of each applicant.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.