Texas Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant
Application: Jun 29, 2018
The Healthy Kids, Healthy Families initiative will invest in and partner with nonprofit organizations that offer sustainable, measurable programs to reach children and their families in the following areas:
- Nutrition education
- Physical activity
- Disease prevention and management
- Supporting safe environments
- Smoking cessation and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- The early stages of chronic kidney disease
In addition to aligning with one or more of the areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The lead organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with expertise in chronic kidney disease (early stages) or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (tobacco related illness and tobacco cessation).
- The grant must primarily target individuals in Texas
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal
Amounts vary based on the needs of each applicant.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.