Annie's Grants for Gardens
Online contact form
Annie's Grants for Gardens program offers funding for edible garden projects that help connect kids to nutritious food. Grants can be used to purchase gardening tools, seeds, or other needed supplies for new gardens or to support existing garden projects.
The project must be an edible garden (growing fruits, vegetables, herbs, or grains) in the United States to which children have regular access. Eligible applicants include:
- Public schools, including charter schools
- Private schools with 501(c)(3) nonprofit status
- Nonprofit organizations supporting a garden at a public or a nonprofit private school
- School districts supporting a garden at a public or a nonprofit private school
The funding levels are expected to be the same as previous years.
- 45 grants of $3,000 for new grantees
- 3 grants of $5,000 for returning grantees
Links to additional information and the online application are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.