Medical Home Implementation for Children with Special Health Care Needs
The Medical Home Implementation for Children with Special Health Care Needs grant will award funding for a national resource and technical assistance center that supports the implementation of medical home models for children and youth, especially children with special health care needs, children who are vulnerable and medically underserved, and children served by state public health programs.
The national center will:
- Conduct activities to increase access and awareness of the medical home model
- Form partnerships and use quality improvement strategies to promote and support communities and states in their efforts to spread and sustain the medical home model for children
- Promote and support activities that encourage interprofessional approaches to comprehensive coordinated care
- Provide pediatric clinicians with tools to support medical home implementation and sustainability
- Maintain a website and provide technical assistance and training opportunities
- Produce and disseminate materials, including publishing articles
$800,031 per year is available for one grantee. The project period is 5 years.
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.