Public Health Internship
HRSA Strategic Recruitment
The HRSA Public Health internship provides a one-semester internship at the Health Resources and Services Administration's bureaus or offices for students enrolled in a public health program.
Interns will have frequent contact with HRSA’s public health experts in one of a wide-range of disciplines including: rural health policy, HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health, health systems, and program analysis and evaluation.
- Support the management of grants and programs at HRSA
- Participate in HRSA’s public health seminar series and related staff development activities
- Plan and coordinate meetings of public health experts/practitioners
- Shadow and conduct informational interviews with key HRSA staff
- Apply skills to goal-based projects in the range of competency areas specified by the student’s school’s curriculum
Students must be enrolled in and be in good standing in a school of public health.
Internships are unfunded.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.