Matching Assets To Community Health (MATCH) Program
The Matching Assets To Community Health (MATCH) Program provides matching grants for projects that promote active living in built environments and projects that increase access to healthy foods.
Examples of types of projects that may be funded include:
- Safe accessible venues for physical activity in a community
- Active transportation concepts
- Complete streets and trail development
- Connections between local food systems and health
- Increasing access to locally sourced food
- Supporting connections between local food systems and health
- Improving nutrition in school settings
Applicants must be nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations located in Iowa or South Dakota. Applicants are strongly encouraged to collaborate with other organizations.
Large MATCH grants:
- Up to $100,000
- 1:1 match required
Small MATCH grants:
- Up to $25,000
- 50% match required
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.