W.K. Kellogg Foundation Grants
An email contact form is available on the program website.
W.K. Kellogg Foundation Grants support programs that work in the following areas:
- Educated children: Supports projects that focus on early child development (ages zero to eight), leading to reading proficiency by third grade, high school graduation, and pathways to meaningful employment
- Healthy children: Supports projects that focus on secure families, food security, physical activity, and quality healthcare access
- Secure families: Supports programs that increase family stability, foster quality jobs, careers and entrepreneurship, and promote secondary achievement and financial independence
- Racial equality: Supports programs that foster racial healing and promote racial equality
- Community and civic engagement: Supports civic and philanthropic infrastructures that work to aid vulnerable children and communities
Organizations must qualify under the rules of the United States Internal Revenue Services.
Grants are available throughout the U.S. but special priority is given to the areas of Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, and New Orleans.
Award amounts have ranged from $5,000 to $1,500,000.
A link to the online application process is available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.