Community Services Block Grant (CSBG): Learning Communities Resource Center
The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG): Learning Communities Resource Center will support a national center designed to promote the creation of learning community groups (LCGs) within the CSBG Network.
Grantee requirements include:
- Maintaining, convening, and leading the work of a National Steering Committee that consists of representatives from OCS, state CSBG lead agencies, local CSBG-eligible entities, Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia (RPIC) grantees, CSBG Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) providers and other stakeholders providing community-based services
- Working with OCS and leading national organizations associated with the CSBG to address specific T/TA issues
- Establishing and providing leadership for several specific learning communities
- Recommending strategies for enhanced coordination of T/TA supported at federal, state, and community levels to ensure the use of exemplary practices and policies across the CSBG network
- Collecting, managing, and disseminating valid T/TA information and resources that employ quality practices
- Facilitating customized T/TA services and referrals
Eligible applicants are CSBG-eligible entities, or statewide or local organizations or associations, with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low-income families and communities.
Total funding available: $500,000 per
Number of awards: 1
Project period: 3 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.