Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust Grants
877.426.2838 Ext. 3313
Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust awards grants to organizations that that work to meet the needs of ill and injured veterans and their families.
Projects that have been funded include:
- Food, shelter, and other necessary items for homeless or at-risk veterans
- Mobility items for veterans that have experienced vision loss, hearing loss, or amputations
- Therapeutic or recreational activities for those with physical and/or psychological limitations
- Education and training for veterans seeking career-readiness and skill development
- Support the families and caregivers of veterans in recognition of the extended barriers faced by countless military families
Tax-exempt organizations that are specifically dedicated to serving sick and injured American veterans and their families are eligible to apply.
Applicants are required to provide their most recent audited financial statements and IRS form 990.
The number and amount of grants awarded vary based upon the total funds available for distribution during each quarter.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.