Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust Grants
877.426.2838 Ext. 3317
Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust awards grants to organizations that provide direct services to sick and injured veterans.
Priority funding areas include:
- Food, shelter, and other necessary items to homeless or at-risk veterans
- Mobility items or assistance specific to veterans with blindness or vision loss; hearing loss; or amputations
- Qualified therapeutic activities for veterans and/or their families
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation projects
- Education, training, and career readiness services
- Other forms of assistance as needed, including transportation to VA facilities
Tax-exempt organizations that are specifically dedicated to serving sick and injured American veterans and their families are eligible to apply.
Applicants are required to provide audited financial statements and IRS form 990 for the year ending December 31, 2015.
The number and amount of grants awarded vary based upon the total funds available for distribution during each quarter.
Links to the application instructions, eligibility guidelines, and the application form are available on the program website.
Completed applications should be submitted through postal mail to:
DAV Charitable Service Trust
3725 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, KY 41076
All applications must be submitted during a quarterly Trust grant cycle. Applications must be postmarked between the 1st and 20th day of the given cycle for consideration. Applications postmarked outside of cycle dates will be discarded. Cycle dates are:
- January 1st – January 20th
- April 1st – April 20th
- July 1st – July 20th
- October 1st – October 20th
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.