BBVA Compass Foundation Grants
BBVA Compass Foundation Grants fund organizations working in the following priority areas
- Health and Human Services:
- Enable and sustain independence for individuals and families
- Ensure access to health education programs
- Ensure access to quality healthcare
- Community development
- Arts and culture
- Environment and natural resources
- Diversity and inclusion
Only 501(c)(3) organizations may apply.
Applicants must be located in a state where BVAA Compass does business, including:
- New Mexico
Strong consideration is given to organizations that serve individuals or communities with low-to-moderate income, help build inclusive and diverse communities, and foster collaboration with other community stakeholders.
Up to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.