BBVA Compass Foundation Grants
BBVA Compass Foundation Grants funds organizations working in the following priority areas
- Health and Human Services:
- Enable and sustain independence for individuals and families
- Ensure access to health education programs
- Ensure access to quality healthcare
- Community development
- Arts and culture
- Environment and natural resources
- Diversity and inclusion
Only 501(c)(3) organizations may apply.
Applicants must be located in a state where BVAA Compass does business, including:
- New Mexico
Up to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.