Mississippi Capital Access Contract Loan Program
The Capital Improvements Revolving Loan Program (CAP) provides loans to municipalities and counties in Mississippi for the improvement of public facilities and infrastructure.
Examples of eligible projects include:
- Construction or repair of water and sewer systems
- Drainage system improvements
- Fire protection improvements
- Construction, renovation, or repair of buildings for economic development purposes
- Land improvements
- Remediation of brownfield agreement sites
Application for assistance must be submitted by the governing authority of the county or an incorporated municipality on behalf of an eligible industry.
Eligible industries include:
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Research and development facilities
- Telecommunications and data processing facilities
- National or regional headquarters
Loan amounts are not stated.
Municipalities and counties interested in applying for loan funding should contact the Community Services Division at 601.359.3552.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.