Alliant Energy Partnership Programs
Alliant Energy Partnership Programs award funding to communities in Iowa and Wisconsin.
Priority areas include:
- Entrepreneurship activities
- Workforce development, business retention, and attraction workshops
- Consulting fees
- Data gathering through surveys that can be used for existing customers, new prospects in regional workforce planning, job training/retraining, recruitment, and retention
- Labor recruitment initiatives, employer-related recruitment and retention studies or workshops, workforce development brochures, skill and employment needs assessments
Retention, marketing, and recruitment:
- Business retention and expansion
- Impact analysis
- Innovation and growth projects
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Downtown revitalization
- Housing-needs assessment
- Leadership development
- Strategic planning
- Building and site development
Award amounts vary by priority area and project needs, as well the type of Alliant energy service in the area.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.