Cross-jurisdictional Systems Improvement Partnership Technical Assistance Opportunity
This program provides technical assistance designed to strengthen cross-jurisdictional partnerships among local, tribal, and state health entities to develop and implement a shared action plan toward public health systems improvement.
The program goals are performance improvement, innovation in response to systems challenges, and progress toward meeting national public health standards among local, tribal, and state health departments. Challenges may include, but are not limited to:
- Rural coordination
- Infrastructure and shared services
- Capacity development
- Enforcement of public health laws
- Alignment of assessments and plans
Eligible participants are partnerships that have a shared commitment from at least one Tribal, one local, and one state health department to collaborate on a joint public health systems improvement project.
Technical assistance will include:
- Support for the partnership to develop a joint action plan to accomplish public health systems improvement activities to advance a regionally identified project
- Virtual training tailored to cohort needs, gaps, or opportunities identified within the area of focus
- Travel to an in-person workshop with regional and national partners
- Technical assistance from national subject matter experts on performance improvement, including partnership development, quality improvement, and/or PHAB accreditation in the region's identified area of focus
The project period is January to July, 2020.
A link to the online application is at the bottom of the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.