Healthy Communities Small Grant Program
The Healthy Communities Small Grant Program provides grants for projects that promote active living in built environments and projects that increase access to healthy foods. The program seeks to encourage new collaborations and fund new ideas and innovative approaches.
Examples of types of projects that may be funded include:
- Safe accessible venues for physical activity in a community
- Active transportation concepts
- Complete streets and trail development
- Outreach and education about active living
- Outreach of nutrition immersion and locally sourced foods
- Connections between local food systems and health
- Addressing food insecurity
- Obesity prevention in school settings
The lead applicant must be a 501(c)(3) organization.
Up to $25,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.