NBCC Foundation Rural Scholarships
NBCC Foundation Rural Scholarships are offered to students residing in rural areas who are currently enrolled in a master's level counseling program and are committed to practicing in rural communities after graduation. Applicants must agree to a 2 year service contract.
- Be enrolled in good standing in a CACREP-accredited master's degree counseling program
- Reside in a rural area as defined by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Display a commitment to provide counseling services in a rural area for at least 2 years after graduation
- Have an anticipated program completion date between May 1, 2021 - December 31, 2023
- Commit to apply for the National Certified Counselor (NCC) credential prior to graduation
Five $8,000 scholarships will be awarded.
Links to the online application portal are available on bottom of the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.