NOSORH Rural Health Grant Writing Institute
888.391.7258 Ext. 101
The NOSORH Grant Writing Institute is a 6-month training series designed to help rural health professionals build grant writing and grantseeking skills. All classes are offered in an online format.
A certificate of completion will be given at the end of the course after completing at least 6 classes and 4-6 homework assignments.
The 2019 learning sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Eastern on the dates listed below.
- July 16 - EduBrite LMS Orientation Session
- July 30 - Getting Started on Writing a Proposal
- August 13 - How to Use Data to Make the Case for Rural
- September 3 - The Importance of Community Partners
- September 17 - Creating a Logic Model Foundation and Work Plan
- October 1 - Developing a Strong Evaluation
- October 22 - Creating better budgets
- November 5 - A Narrative That Tells Your Story
- November 19 - Finding Funding
- December 3 - Submitting a Complete Application and Beyond
Eligible participants are rural health professionals who are seeking to gain proposal writing skills. Class size is limited to the first 50 registrants.
There is a $500 registration fee.
A group discount of $500 is available when 5 students are registered together.
Information on fee payment and refunds is available in the program flyer.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.