Baptist Healing Trust Grants
Application: Oct 3, 2018
Baptist Healing Trust Grants provide funding to nonprofit organizations providing healthcare services to vulnerable populations or advocating for quality healthcare for vulnerable populations in Middle Tennessee.
Applying organizations must have programs that fit into one or more of The Trust's areas of interest:
- Physical health - direct clinical services, caregiver support, or health system navigation
- Mental health
- Recovery from alcohol or drug addiction
- Healing from abuse, neglect, or violence
Funding programs include:
- Advocacy: Supports advocacy for policy changes and/or program improvements that will increase access to health services and improve health outcomes for vulnerable populations
- Transom: Sustain ongoing programs and expanding programs where there is high community need, and the project has clear objectives and measurable health outcomes
- Small: Target vulnerable populations and have measurable health outcomes
- Operating: Provide unrestricted, core operating support for non-profit partners who have an established relationship with Baptist Healing Trust, have a mission that is congruent with Baptist Healing Trust, and have demonstrated organizational and financial sustainability
- Cultures of Compassion: Funding for leadership training, staff development, or consulting with the goals of increasing compassion, improving the work environment, and strengthening leadership
- Sabbatical grants: Grants for salary, travel, housing, and learning opportunities for CEOs and Executive Directors
Only nonprofit organizations that received at least one grant from The Trust since January 1, 2014 are eligible to apply.
Funding amounts range depending on the size and scope of the project. Amounts typically fall between $20,000 - $100,000 per year.
Grant proposals will be accepted and reviewed on a quarterly basis. See the program website for quarterly deadlines.
Applicants are required to submit a preliminary application. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal. Both the preliminary application and the full proposal must be submitted through the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.