National Safety Net Advancement Center Grant Awards
Please direct inquiries to SNAC’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded grant projects must address one or more Virtual Learning Collaborative topic area, and must identify a specific implementation barrier to address through their project activities that will help advance broader learning in the field.
Topical areas include:
- Clinical Care Team Transformation Strategies
- Clinical Integration Across Settings
- Network Structure, Governance, and Operations
- Risk Management and Adjustment Strategies
- Financial Planning, Implementation, and Control
- Patient Attribution and Activation
For a list of project examples, please see the call for proposals.
This solicitation seeks proposals from safety net organizations. For the purposes of this CFP, a safety net health system is defined as one that provides a significant level of care to low-income, uninsured, and vulnerable populations.
The health care safety net encompasses the following six sectors:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Public County Hospitals
- Tribal Health Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Safety Net Oral Heath Providers
Award Ceiling: $80,000
Total Number of Awards: between 5 and 7
Total Funding Amount: $500,000
Applications must be submitted online through the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation online system.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.