Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs are designed to extend the influence and impact of leaders working to build a Culture of Health, a national framework designed to ensure that people are supported to live the healthiest lives possible where they live, learn, work, and play.
- Health Policy Research Scholars Program invests in scholars from underrepresented populations and disadvantaged backgrounds whose research and leadership will influence policy toward a culture of health
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program supports teams of researchers with advanced leadership skills in applying health research and policy to meet the pressing needs of communities.
- Culture of Health Leaders Program supports leaders across disciplines and sectors to create collaborative solutions that address health inequities and move communities toward a culture of health
- Clinical Scholars Program prepares and supports small teams of clinicians from a range of disciplines to lead transformative change in their communities, with a focus on health equity
Eligibility varies with each program. Check each program website for details.
Each program includes:
- Leadership training
- Advanced curriculum in health policy, community engagement, health equity, and other topics
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, networking, and mentoring
- Funding through stipends and grants
Application instructions, deadlines, and technical assistance webinars are listed by program.
- Health Policy Research Scholars Program
Interdisciplinary Research Leaders
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program application instructions
- Deadline: May 5, 2021.
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders webinar recording
- Culture of Health Leaders Program applications for the next cohort will open in late summer or fall, 2021.
- Clinical Scholars Program is currently being restructured.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.