Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking
The Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking program will increase the ability of victim service organizations to provide comprehensive services for all victims of human trafficking by increasing the capacity of communities to respond to human trafficking victims through direct services, interagency partnerships, professional training, and public awareness activities.
Purpose areas for funding include:
- Purpose Area 1: Funding for victim service providers with a demonstrated history of providing comprehensive services to victims of human trafficking
- Purpose Area 2: Funding for victim service providers with a demonstrated history of providing comprehensive services to a sustained caseload of a large number of victims of human trafficking
- Purpose Area 3: Funding to strengthen the capacity of victim service providers who have experience serving victims of human trafficking and/or related populations but who currently have a limited capacity to implement the comprehensive services model due to limited staff and/or partnerships to fully meet the needs of human trafficking victims
A detailed description of required services is provided in the application instructions, including, but not limited to:
- Intake and assessment
- Case management
- Medical, dental, and mental healthcare
- Interpreter and translator services
- Literacy and self-sufficiency services
Eligible applicants include:
- States and territories
- Units of local government
- Federally recognized tribes
- Nonprofit, nongovernmental organizations (including tribal nonprofits)
Award ceiling: $925,000
Award floor: $550,000
Project period: Up to 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 18
Total funding available: $12,750,000
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.