Services for Victims of Human Trafficking
The Direct Services for Victims of Human Trafficking Program offers grants to develop, expand, or strengthen victim service programs for victims of human trafficking.
Purpose areas for funding include:
- Purpose Area 1: Developing Capacity to Serve Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 2: Enhancing Scope of Services for Human Trafficking Victims
- Purpose Area 3: Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Victims
Additional information on mandatory program activities, objectives, and deliverables is available in the application instructions.
Priority will be given to:
- Applications that address specific challenges that rural communities face
- Applications that demonstrate that the individuals who are intended to benefit from the requested grant reside in high-poverty areas or persistent-poverty counties
- Applications that offer enhancements to public safety in economically distressed communities (Qualified Opportunity Zones)
Eligible applicants include:
- State and territorial governments
- County, city, and township governments
- Federally recognized tribal governments
- Native American tribal organizations
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Public housing authorities
- Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofit organizations
Award ceiling: $800,000
Award floor: $350,000
Project period: 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 27
Estimated total program funding: $17,900,000
A 25% match is required, including cash and in-kind contributions.
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov. The application instructions will be found on the related documents tab.
Applicants should submit an SF-424 and an SF-LLL in grants.gov by March 30, 2021.
Submit the full application, including attachments, in the JustGrants grants management system by April 13, 2021.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.