Hospital Charitable Service Awards
The Hospital Charitable Service Awards program honors
hospital-sponsored community programs that set new
standards for health and wellness in their communities
through education, access, and delivery.
The awards program aims to:
- Create greater awareness of the benefits hospitals offer their communities
- Celebrate the accomplishments of hospital programs for the underserved
- Share existing best practices for delivering and funding community health programs
- Connect hospitals with innovative approaches and new opportunities to serving the underserved
Programs of Excellence
- Unrestricted $10,000 awards
- 10 annual awardees selected
- Established programs that demonstrate impact, collaboration, innovation, leading practice, and transferability
Programs of Promise
- Unrestricted $2,500 awards
- 5 annual awardees selected
- New programs that demonstrate impact, collaboration, innovation, leading practice, and transferability but have not been established long enough to show long-term results
All United States hospital-funded community programs are eligible to participate regardless of the size, tax, or ownership model.
Amounts are $2,500 or $10,000, depending on the award type.
A link to the nomination form is on the program website when nominations are being accepted.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.