Rural Colorado Primary Care Leaders Program and Scholarship
The Rural Colorado Primary Care Leaders program provides a full scholarship to participate in a program that includes face to face sessions, executive coaching, and virtual learning designed to create a network of rural primary care providers equipped to attain a more equitable and effective healthcare delivery system for their patients.
Program objectives include:
- Strengthen individual and organizational leadership capacity
- Increase collaboration and effective teaming
- Create a peer learning network
- Improve capability to manage change and transition
- Develop strategic thinking and influencing skills to achieve greater impact and health outcomes through advocacy
- Improve understanding of state and federal policy and best practice models for primary care reform, integration, and transformation
There are 2 mandatory in-person sessions required of all participants. The dates for each cohort are listed on the program website.
Eligible applicants are providers practicing primary care in rural areas of Colorado, including:
- Physicians (MD/DO)
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse midwives
- Physician assistants
- Dentists (DDS/DMD)
- Registered dental hygienists
Participants will be given a full scholarship to cover program costs, which is valued at $10,000 per person.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.