Innovations in Accessible Mobility
Innovations in Accessible Mobility will support innovative programs that increase accessible transportation options for older adults and people with disabilities.
Funded programs will:
- Maximize the use of Section 5310 and other federal investments
- Remove transportation barriers and expand mobility options
- Be developed through an inclusive process
- Respond to the needs of older adults and people with disabilities
- Have the potential to be supported by local transportation plans
- Be sustainable after the grant period
- Have the ability to be replicated in other communities
Local and regional nonprofit or government organizations are eligible to apply, including but not limited to:
- Public transit agencies
- Councils of government
- Tribal agencies
- Area agencies on aging
- Community action agencies
- Centers for independent living
- Intellectual disability service organizations
- Community organizations involved in public transit, human services transportation, aging, or disability services
Award Ceiling: $20,000
Number of Awards: 10
Project period: 6 months
Links to the program guidance and online application are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.