Minnesota Immigrant International Medical Graduates (IIMG) Primary Care Residency Grant Program
The Minnesota Immigrant International Medical Graduates (IIMG) Primary Care Residency Grant Program supports primary care residency positions for Minnesota IIMGs who agree to practice post residency in rural or underserved areas of the state.
Eligible applicants are programs and sponsors that:
- Are located in Minnesota
- Train or propose to train medical residents in the
following primary care specialties:
- Family medicine
- General internal medicine
- General pediatrics
- General surgery
- Internal medicine/pediatrics
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Train or propose to train medical residents primarily within Minnesota, with additional consideration given to programs that include training in rural sites as part of their program
- Demonstrate current accreditation and compliance with the institutional and program requirements for graduate medical education in the specialties listed above from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), or submit a credible plan to obtain accreditation
Up to $100,000 per residency position per year, for up to 4 years.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.