Arcora Foundation Transformation Grants
800.572.7835 Ext. 2369
The Arcora Foundation provides:
- Capital funding to increase access to dental care
- Operational funding to test innovative oral health delivery strategies that address social determinants of health
Examples of successfully funded projects could include a capital grant to expand an existing FQHC dental clinic and an operational grant to hire a community health worker to outreach into a local immigrant community.
Projects must meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Located in Washington and benefits individuals within Washington
- Located in a non-urban community or within a Dental HPSA
- Located in a community with unmet dental needs
- Located in local impact network (LIN) community
Applicants with 501(c)(3) nonprofit or similar status are eligible to apply.
Award amounts vary by organization and project.
Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry prior to submitting a grant application. All prospective applicants should contact Chad Lennox at 206.528.2369, 800.572.7835 Ext. 2369, or email@example.com to request letter of inquiry criteria.
Letter of inquiry deadlines are January 2 and July 1 each year. Funding decisions are announced each June and December.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.