Illinois Rural Health Association Spring Semester 2019 Scholarships
The Illinois Rural Health Association sponsors scholarships for students who have an intention to work in rural Illinois and who are interested in one of the following programs of study:
- Health information technology (HIT)/informatics
- Medical billing and coding
- Social work/behavioral health
- Dental hygienist
- Dental school
Eligible applicants are currently enrolled students that have an interest in working in rural health and who otherwise do not have their tuition reimbursed through an employer.
- Health information technology (HIT)/informatics: 3- $1,000 scholarships
- Medical billing and coding: 3- $1,000 scholarships
- Social work/behavioral health: 3- $1,000 scholarships
- Dental hygienist: 1- $1,000 scholarship
- Dental school: 1- $2,500 scholarship
Links to online application forms by program of study are available on the Illinois Rural Health Association website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.