Jeanne M. Priester Cooperative Extension Health Awards
Jeanne M. Priester Cooperative Extension Health Awards recognize successful and innovative health and wellness cooperative extension programs at county, state, and national levels.
Nominations are accepted in 5 award categories.
- Individual or family: Programs designed to influence individuals and/or families
- Community: Programs designed to influence a community or multiple communities
- Innovative: Programs that feature new methods and/or go beyond traditional programming to address an identified need in the community
- Leadership: An individual who has provided exemplary, impactful leadership in the area of health and wellness
- Culture of health: An extension-community partnership that is taking a transformative approach to improving community health, fostering a culture of health through community-based strategies, and/or co-creating with communities to ensure relevance and reduce barriers for positive change
All nominees must have an Extension appointment or be employed with the Cooperative Extension Service within their state.
These awards are honorary. A plaque will be presented to the winning individual or team in each category, and a certificate will be presented to each individual of a winning team.
Awards will be presented at the 2020 National Health Outreach Conference to be held virtually May 3 – 7, 2021.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.