North Dakota Suicide Prevention Fund
North Dakota Suicide Prevention Fund provides grants for evidenced-based suicide prevention and early intervention projects in North Dakota.
Funds may be used for:
- Travel and supplies
- Early detection and screenings
- Early intervention projects
- Crisis line response and referrals
- Education and curriculum development
- Community assessments
Eligible applicants include:
- Regional education associations, K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and early childhood care and education organizations
- Veteran and military groups and organizations
- Emergency centers and first responder organizations
- Chaplaincy or faith-based organizations
- Medical and healthcare providers and institutions
- Behavioral health and addiction service providers
- Tribal governments and affiliates
- Private or public nonprofit organizations
- Advocacy groups and agencies
Total funding available: $590,000
Contact Alison Traynor at 701.328.4580 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of the application instructions and instructions for creating an account in the Program Reporting System.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.