Scaling Established Clinical Decision Support to Facilitate the Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based Research Findings (R18)
Application: Sep 25, 2018
This opportunity provides grants for research projects designed to extend the implementation and evaluation of evidence-based clinical decision support beyond the initial clinical setting or institution in which it was originally developed and implemented, thereby extending the impact on clinical practice.
This funding focuses on scaling evidenced-based clinical decision support to additional sites and on demonstrating its positive effect. A detailed list of objectives, required activities, project examples, and recommended activities is available in the application instructions.
AHRQ supports projects concerning the delivery of healthcare in inner-city and rural areas (including frontier areas), and healthcare for priority populations.
Priority populations include:
- Low income groups
- Minority groups
- The elderly
- Individuals with special healthcare needs, including individuals with disabilities and individuals who need chronic care or end-of-life care
Eligible applicants include
- State, county, city, township, or special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and private institutions of higher education
- Federally or state recognized tribal governments
- Public and Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations
- Nonprofits with or without 501(c)(3) status
- For-profit organizations and small businesses
The total award may not exceed $400,000 in any given year or $800,000 for the entire 2-year project period.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.