Meyer Memorial Trust Grants
Meyer Memorial Trust provides grants to organizations in Oregon to support efforts to eliminate disparities and advance equity in the strategy areas of:
- Housing - creating opportunity and strengthening communities through safe and affordable housing
- Healthy environment - protecting and improving the health of the environment while addressing systems that create disadvantages for others in their access to a healthy environment
- Equitable education - focusing on public education to increase academic achievement with the absence of disparities across the education continuum
Eligible applicants are organizations working within the state of Oregon, including:
- Nonprofit agencies recognized as tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service
- Public educational institutions
- Units of government
- Recognized tribal agencies
- Organizations requesting funding for a project that has a charitable, tax-exempt purpose
Award amounts vary based on need and project type. Consult the grant opportunity for each of the 4 strategy areas listed on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.