Meyer Memorial Trust Grants
Meyer Memorial Trust provides grants to organizations in Oregon to support efforts to eliminate disparities and advance equity in the strategy areas of:
- Building community - promoting community vitality through shared responsibility
- Housing - creating opportunity and strengthening communities through safe and affordable housing
- Healthy environment - protecting and improving the health of the environment while supporting the well-being of Oregon's diverse cultures and communities
- Equitable education - eliminating predictable gaps in public education and increasing opportunity for priority students
Eligible applicants are organizations working within the state of Oregon, including:
- Nonprofit agencies recognized as tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service
- Public educational institutions
- Units of government
- Recognized tribal agencies
- Organizations requesting funding for a project that has a charitable, tax-exempt purpose
Award amounts vary based on need and project type. Consult the grant opportunity for each of the 4 strategy areas listed on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.