North Carolina Health Care Equipment and Training Grants
Grants for equipment and training that improve health outcomes for North Carolinians served by safety net healthcare organizations. These grants are intended to enhance the quality, capacity, or scope of service of existing providers that have demonstrated their ability to deliver quality clinical care.
Priority will be given to rural health centers, free and charitable clinics, community health centers, and public health departments.
Project examples include:
- Equipment that will allow a safety net provider to deliver more care in their own setting rather than referring a patient out for care
- Equipment that enhances provider efficiency or quality of care
- Training that enhances quality of care or access to care for underserved populations
- Training that supports team-based clinicians in operating at the top of their license
- Training or coaching that enhances organizational focus on social determinants of health, health equity, or increases cultural competence of administrators and healthcare providers
Eligible organizations are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and government entities. The target audience for the project must be located within the state of North Carolina.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.