Delta Region Community Health Systems Development
The Delta Region Community Health Systems Development program provides a cooperative agreement with a single awardee to work with selected communities in the Delta Region to make health system enhancements through the provision of intensive technical assistance over multiple years.
Assistance should include, but is not limited to:
- Improving hospital and clinic financial operations
- Implementing quality improvement activities to promote the development of an evidence-based culture leading to improved health outcomes
- Increasing the use of telehealth to address gaps in clinical service delivery and improve access to care
- Enhancing coordination of care
- Strengthening the local healthcare system to improve population health
- Providing social services to address broader socio-economic challenges faced by patients
- Ensuring access to and availability of emergency medical services
- Identifying workforce recruitment and retention resources targeted to rural communities
Up to $2,000,000 per year for a 3 year project period.
Links to the full announcement and online application procedures are available through grants.gov.
Recording playback number: 866.442.8065
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.