Give Kids A Smile Continuity of Care Grants
This opportunity provides grants to assist Give Kids a Smile (GKAS) programs that offer continuity of dental care to underserved children.
Funds are to be used to provide continued oral healthcare for the children who attend an initial GKAS event. Expenses may include:
- Direct patient oral healthcare
- Transportation expenses to ensure that providers and/or underserved children with their caregivers make it to and from the appropriate location for continued oral healthcare
- Dental supplies to provide continued oral healthcare to underserved children following the initial GKAS event
- Salary for positions directly linked to providing continuity of oral healthcare
- Programs must have signed up to participate through the ADA Foundation's GKAS online registration system prior to the application deadline.
- Services must target children from underserved communities who did not have their treatment needs completed during an initial GKAS event.
- Applying organizations must be U.S. based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations whose charitable activities are within the U.S.
Up to $15,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.