Personalized Technical Assistance on Integration of Behavioral Health in Rural Communities
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) provides personalized technical assistance for rural healthcare providers working toward integrating behavioral health and primary care to enhance the healthcare experience for individuals living with behavioral and physical health conditions.
Primary and behavioral healthcare organizations get personalized support in the areas of:
- Assessing organizational readiness for integrated care
- Integrating screening for depression, anxiety, and substance use in primary care practice
- Addressing burnout and compassion fatigue in the workforce
- Building a culture of wellness
The CIHS website provides resources on:
- Core competencies of an integrated care workforce
- Developing integrated care workflows
- Health disparities
- Substance use
- Oral health
Rural healthcare providers working toward integrating behavioral health and primary care.
This is a technical assistance opportunity.
Contact CIHS at Integration@TheNationalCouncil.org or 202.684.7457 to schedule a one-hour phone consultation.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.