CMS Health Equity Award
The CMS Health Equity Award is an honorary award to recognize an organization that demonstrates a commitment to health equity by reducing disparities among the CMS beneficiaries they serve, particularly among racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, sexual and gender minorities, and those living in rural areas.
The focus for the award in 2020 will be on organizations who can demonstrate they have reduced disparities in healthcare quality, access, or outcomes between two or more groups.
Eligible awardees include all CMS partner and stakeholder organizations, including but not limited to:
- Quality Innovation Networks-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs)
- Beneficiary and Family Centered Care-Quality Improvement Organizations (BFCC-QIOs)
- Hospital Improvement Innovation Networks (HIINs)
- Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Networks
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Networks
- State Medicaid agencies
- Health plans
- Model participants
- Provider groups and organizations
- All other organizations who work with CMS beneficiaries and their providers
This is an honorary award. One entity will be awarded in early 2020 and additional awardees may be selected later in the year at the discretion of CMS.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.