Louisiana Health and Education Disparities Collective Impact Grants
Health and Education Disparities Collective Impact Grants provide funding to coalitions working to close the gaps in health and education for Louisiana’s children by addressing structural inequities and access.
Projects must include:
- Comprehensive analysis and a logic model
- Multiple collaborators
- Participatory design and community representation and inclusion
Potential projects include, but are not limited to:
- Prenatal and early childhood health supports
- Parental and community supports related to childhood development, parenting, and children’s health
- High quality early childhood care and education programs, both increasing access to and improving on existing programs
- Creating, updating and sustaining safe and healthy neighborhoods, facilities, and programs
- Mentoring and other similar programs that help individuals and families navigate complex health, education, and childhood development issues
- Support the development of organizations, programs, and efforts that address socioeconomic issues impacting children and their families, along with race-based disparities in access to care
Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in good standing with the Louisiana Secretary of State are eligible to apply.
Award ceiling: $1,000,000
Award floor: $250,000
Project period: 3 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.