Montana Board of Nursing Online Training
The Montana Office of Rural Health and Area Health Education Center provides free online nursing educational modules. Participants earn contact hours online at their own pace.
- The Role of the Montana Board of Nursing (1.5 contact hours)
- What Happens When a Complaint is Filed with the Board? (2.5 contact hours)
- Delegation (1.5 contact hours)
- Nurse Licensure Compact (1.5 contact hours)
- Substance Use Disorder (2 contact hours)
- Scope of Practice for LPNs and RNs (2 contact hours)
Nursing professionals and students in Montana are eligible to participate.
This educational opportunity is provided at no cost.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.