Wisconsin Advanced Practice Clinician Training Grant
The Advanced Practice Clinician Training Grant provides funding for activities that focus on increasing the number of rural hospitals and clinics in Wisconsin that provide clinical training for physician assistants (PAs) and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs).
Grants may fall under one of the categories.
- Planning grants may be used to assist rural hospitals and clinics in developing new clinical training experiences for PAs and APRNs. Funds would support a strategic planning process with the goal of having a fully developed program to be implemented by July, 2020.
- Planning and implementation grants may be used to assist rural hospitals and clinics in developing new clinical training experiences for PAs and APRNs and implementing the program prior to July 2020. Grant funds would support a strategic planning process and the actual clinical training for a period to be determined by the applicant.
- Expansion and enhancement grants may be used to assist hospitals and clinics currently supporting advanced practice clinical training in expanding and/or enhancing their existing program.
Priority will be given to hospitals and clinics:
- In a city, town, or village with a population less than 20,000 people
- That are developing new clinical training opportunities for advanced practice clinicians
Applicants must be rural hospitals or clinics that:
- Are located in Wisconsin
- Have demonstrated an interest in establishing new clinical training opportunities for advanced practice clinicians or is currently providing clinical training and experiences to PAs, APRNs, or both
- Have formed or will form a partnership with an existing accredited academic program for PAs, APRNs, or both
Up to $50,000.
A 100% match of cash or in-kind resources is required.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.