Tribal College Extension Special Emphasis Grants
The Tribal College Extension Special Emphasis Grants program provides funding for extension office pilot projects that address youth, agriculture, economic development, and other issues important to stakeholders.
Previous projects have addressed:
- Tribal youth development
- Workforce training for tribal communities
- Rural development and community counseling for opioids and other factors that affect rural communities
- Facilitate rural prosperity and economic development through healthy communities
- Provide communities access to a safe, nutritious, and secure food supply
- Strengthen the stewardship of lands through extension and outreach
- Other tribal priority areas that relate to agriculture and natural resources
- Social and behavioral sciences
Eligible applicants are tribal colleges and universities that are designated as 1994 Land Grant Institutions.
Award ceiling: $200,000
Award floor: $40,000
Project period: Up to 2 years
Estimated total program funding: $1,100,000
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.