National Institute for Program Director Development Rural Fellows Scholarship
Dr. Randall Longenecker
The RTT Collaborative is offering scholarships for directors, site directors, and faculty of currently accredited or developing rural residency programs to attend the National Institute for Program Director Development (NIPDD).
The NIPDD, which meets in 3 sessions between September, 2018 and April, 2019, is designed to enhance knowledge, attitudes, and skills to help participants become more effective residency program directors.
Scholarship recipients are expected to:
- Apply to and be accepted into the NIPDD program
- Attend all NIPDD sessions and complete all requirements
- Provide the RTT Collaborative with a copy of the financial and academic projects that are required for completion of the NIPDD fellowship
- Attend and present the academic project at the RTT Collaborative meeting in Lewiston, Maine, May 15-17, 2019
Eligible applicants in order of preference are:
- Physician faculty from actively participating programs in The RTT Collaborative
- Program Directors, program directors in development, site directors, and associate program directors of any rural residency programs
Three scholarships will be provided. The scholarship includes the cost of fellowship registration ($5,500). Recipients are responsible for their own travel and lodging costs.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.