Tufts Health Plan Foundation Momentum Fund
The Momentum Fund provides grants for community led projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island that address healthy aging with an emphasis on:
- Age-friendly/dementia-friendly: Addresses the needs of an aging population in the community as defined by them
- Community engagement: Demonstrates the participation and input of older people in planning and/or implementing the work
- Innovation: Focuses on a new idea or new way of working together in the community
- Collaboration: Demonstrates organizations working together to achieve a common goal, including a wide variety of roles that can include those not usually considered part of the aging sector
- Inequities: Focuses on inequities experienced by older people in traditionally underserved populations and/or those who support them, including racial or ethnic groups, women, low-income, disabilities, mental health conditions, and/or immigrants and refugees, limited English proficiency, identify as LGBTQ, or live in rural communities
Applicants must have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status or have a 501(c)(3) partner that can serve as fiscal agent.
Award ceiling: $10,000
Project period: 12 months
Organizations awarded a Momentum Fund grant are eligible to apply for a second year of support if first year funds are fully expended and reporting requirements are met.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.