Alliant Energy Foundation Community Grants
Alliant Energy Foundation Community Grants provide funding for nonprofit programs and projects that benefit customers in Alliant Energy communities in Iowa and Wisconsin.
The Foundation's focus areas include:
- Helping families
- Food and nutrition
- Housing and shelter
- Clothing and basic household needs
- Adult education
- Domestic and child abuse
- Respite care for people with disabilities
- After school and summer programs targeting minority populations
- Public playground improvements
- General education and literacy programs for children
- Agricultural education
- Youth development and mentoring
- College readiness
- Workforce development
- Environmental education
- Trail projects
- Park improvements
Eligible applicants include:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Governmental units, such as towns, villages, and cities
- Accredited schools
- Colleges or universities
The program must take place and serve customers within the Alliant Energy service territory.
Awards typically range from $500 - $5,000. In 2017 the Foundation awarded 301 grants totaling over $780,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.