Screening and Management of Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care: Dissemination and Implementation of PCOR Evidence (R18)
Application: Jan 4, 2019
Monique D. Cohen, PhD, MPH, PMP
Robert McNellis, MPH, PA
Peer review contact:
Celeste Torio, PhD
Financial and grants management
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) provides funding for projects to disseminate patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) findings directly to primary care practices and support practices in implementing PCOR clinical and organizational findings. Successful projects will propose a comprehensive plan that uses evidence-based strategies designed to improve the delivery of patient-centered approaches to identifying and managing unhealthy alcohol use among adults, including screening and brief intervention and medication assisted therapy.
AHRQ supports specified health services research projects concerning the delivery of healthcare in inner-city and rural areas, including frontier areas, as well as for other AHRQ priority populations, including those that are:
- Women and children
- Individuals with special healthcare needs, including individuals with disabilities and those who need chronic care or end-of-life healthcare
Eligible applicants include:
- Higher education institutions
- Public/state controlled institutions
- Private institutions
- Nonprofit organizations
- With 501(c)(3) status
- Without 501(c)(3) status
- Native American tribal organizations
- Faith-based or community-based organizations
- Regional organizations
- City or township
- Special districts
- Federally recognized Indian/Native American tribal governments
- Indian/Native American tribal governments (other than federally recognized)
- Eligible agencies of the federal government
- U.S. territory or possession
The total budget should not exceed $1,000,000 in any given year or $2,250,000 for the entire 3-year project period. AHRQ expects to make up to 6 awards.
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
October 24, 2018
1:30 p.m. Eastern
To register, email email@example.com by October 22, 2018.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.