Social Determinants of Health Academy
The National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership provides an online training series for staff from health centers, Health Center Controlled Networks, and Primary Care Associations to help develop, implement, and sustain interventions related to the social determinants of health (SDOH) in their clinics and communities.
The 2020 SDOH Academy will consist of 4 learning collaboratives designed to better help participants meet the SDOH needs of special and vulnerable populations.
Learning collaborative topics include:
- Humanizing enabling services data for patient care
- Fostering a healthcare workforce able to address current and emerging needs
- Reducing health disparities through community partnerships
- Equitable preparedness for vulnerable populations
Session dates, times, and faculty are listed on the program website.
Ideal participants are staff from:
- Health centers
- Health Center Controlled Networks
- Primary Care Associations
This is an educational opportunity provided at no cost to the participants.
Choose the individual session registration links from the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.